Monday, October 3, 2005

HELLO from ISLANDER


HELLO & THANK YOU!!! Yes, from Islander himself to those loyal friends and fans who stay in touch and come to see me whenever I visit your cities, and inbetween. Welcome to all my new friends as well. Lots of people take pictures of me, while not many do i ever see. Please share some of your cameraphone pics and vids, studio pics, plus media from contests and special events. They will all be greatly appreciated. Feel free to post them here, send to me by email or even snailmail. See my wwwebsite for details @ http://www.islanderarts.com . Thanks again, and Enjoy our BLOG here. PEACE Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rick said...

Thank You for you blog, it is outstanding Do you want all the boys to notice you black hair prom style updos Ultimate black hair prom style updos


Brother2Brother & Sister2Sister, Inc.

Brother2Brother & Sister2Sister, Inc.
A Global Exchange

The Math of Finance

The Math of Finance

On Common Grounds

On Common Grounds